Photography inspired bucket list of 75 western trails.
1.Cathedral Rock Trail 1.2 mi. completed 10/14/2020
2.Robbers Roost Trail 3 mi.
3.Devil's Bridge Trail 4.2 mi. Completed 2/26/2021
4. Mounds Wagon, Cow Pies, Hangover loop 8.2 mi completed 4/9/2021
5.West Fork Trail #108 7.5 mi. completed 10/30/2020
5.Soldier Pass Trail 4.7 mi. completed 1/15/2021
6.Bear Mountain Trail 4.9 mi.
7.Fay Canyon Trail 2.6 mi. Completed 3/14/2021
8.Boynton Canyon Trail 6.1 mi. Completed 2/15/2021
9. Vultee Arch Trail 3.6 mi.
10.Doe Mountain Trail 1.5 mi.
11.Broken Arrow Trail 2.8 mi. Completed 10/23/2010
12.Birthing Cave 2 mi.
13. Airport Loop Trail is a 3.2 mi.
14. Three-Mile Rest-house via Bright Angel Trail 5.5 mi.
15. Plateau Point Trail via Bright Angel Trail 12.2 mi.
16.Havasu, Mooney, and Beaver Falls Trail (Supai)24.5 mi. Note*getting a permit is challenging *
17. Grand Canyon mule ride
Arizona trails, not Sedona or Grand Canyon
18.Humphrey's Peak Trail 10.4 mi
19.The Wave Trail (Vermillion Cliffs National Monument) 6.3 mi. Note*permit only it will take some planning to do this. This is the original buck list trail.)
20. Piestewa Peak Summit Trail #300 2.2 mi.
21. Wildcat Trail 3.9 miles (Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park)
22. Big Loop 8.5 miles (Chiricahua National Monument)
23.Flatiron via Siphon Draw Trail 5.5 (Lost Dutchman State Park)
24. Cibecue Falls via Cibecue Creek Trail 3 miles
25. Fossil Creek Waterfall 2.6 miles
*Note: I did a quick run-through of Zion in 9/2020. Sadly, we didn’t even begin to explore the park, but what we did see was amazing. Zion Park is buck list worthy and definitely worth the effort.*
26. The Watchman Trail 3.1 mi. completed 9/18/2020
27. The Narrows 10+ mi.*
28. Emerald Pools 3 mi.
29. The Subway Trail 9.1 mi.
30. Angels Landing Trail 5 mi. Note*I will have to work on my fear of heights before tackling this hike. It will probably be one of the last to be completed.*
31. Observation Point via East Rim and East Mesa Trail is a 7.1 mi.
32. East Rim Trail from Big Bend 9.8 mi.
33. Hidden Canyon Trail 3.1 mi.
Capitol Reef National Park
34.Hickman Bridge 1.8 mi.
35. Rim Overlook Trail 4.1 mi.
36. Grand Wash trail via Northeast trailhead 4.4 mi.
Bryce Canyon National Park
37. Sunset Point to Sunrise point 1.1mi.
38. Wall Street and Queens Garden trail 3.2 mi.
40.Fairyland Loop trail 7.8mi.
41. Peekaboo Loop trail 5.2mi.
Canyonlands National Park
42. Mesa Arch 0.7 mi.
43. Druid Arch Trail 10.4 mi.
44. Chesler Park view 5.4 mil.
Arches National Park
45.Delicate Arch 3.5 mi.
46. Devils Garden Loop Trail with 7 Arches 7.8 mi.
47.Double Arch .6 mi.
48.Corona and Bowtie Arch 2.3 mi.
49. Fiery Furnace and Surprise Arch 1.7 mi.
Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
50. Golden Cathedral Trail, 9.1 mi.
51. Lower Calf Creek Falls Escalante 6.7 mi.
52. Devils Garden 1 mi.
53. Bull Valley Gorge Trail .9 mi
54. Cottonwood Narrows South to North Trailhead 3.7 mi.
55.Kannara Creek trail 2.7 mi. *permit needed
56. Zebra slot cannon 5.2 mi.
Paria Canyon Vermillion Cliffs Wilderness
57. Buckskin Gulch 16 mi one way
Snow Canyon State Park
58.Johnson Canyon Trail 1.7 mi.
59. Scout Cave Trail 4.4 mi.
60. Jenny's Canyon Trail 0.3 mile Note: Closed annually from March 15 to June 1
61. Butterfly, Lava Flow, West Canyon, Red Sands, Whiptail, and Petrified Dunes Loop 4.8 mi.
Twin Peaks Wilderness
62. Lake Blanch Trail 6.9mi.
63. Broads Fork Trail 4.9mi.
64. Stairs Gulch
Valley of Fire state park
62. Fire Wave Trail is a 1.5 mi.
63. Petroglyph Canyon via Mouse's Tank Trail is a 0.8 mi.
64. Fire Wave and Seven Wonders Loop 1.8 mi.
65.Van Sickle Rim Trail Connector 8.1 mi.
Yosemite National Park
66. Upper Yosemite Falls Trail 7.6 mi.
67. Half Dome Trail 15 mi.
68. Four Mile trail 9.2 mi.
Kings Canyon National Park
69. Mist Falls 8.7 mi.
70. Rae Lake 41.4 mi.
71. Zamwalt Meadow And Roaring River Falls 5.4 mi.
72. Sugar Bowl Redwood Creek Loop 6.5
Sequoia National Park
73. Tokopah Falls via Tokopah Valley Trail 4 mi.
74. Marble Falls Trail 7.4 mi.
75. john muir 211mi.